Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pie Really

Options
  • 05-09-2018 11:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,293 ✭✭✭

In a Kilt shop in Edinburgh, the door opened and in walked the typical American tourist

'Say buddy' i want a family kilt made

'Certainly sir and what is your name?

'Pirelli'

'Oh dear' said the assistant after checking the tartan book, 'There is no such tartan'
    '
    'I am willing to pay good money to go home in a Pirelli tartan kilt', fetch the manager'

The manager came and carefully listened to his insistence there was a Pirelli tartan

'I must agree with my assistant, 'There is no such Tartan'

I am willing to pay 5000 pounds for a kilt

'Oh in that case sir, we can arrange something, Miss Toner Get the bolt of McIntyre tartan out and start measuring this gentleman'

'But Mr Wallace.......'
    '
    Now now my girl, it will do, Everyone knows Pirelli have been McIntyres for years'

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

Advertisement