Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

anyone know of any sharehouses or places looking for flatmates?

• 03-09-2018 3:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8 ✭✭✭ gyakudave1

I just arrived in Thurles as 1st year student and to be honest Im a bit stunned at the lack of options for housing. I have messaged or called quite a few house owners on the LIT accommodation site and off of Daft.ie and rent.ie. Tried the tipp star and looked at communtiy boards. Not much luck. Is there something I am missing? Did I come here a bit too late to find a place? Anyone know

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,421 ✭✭✭ splinter65

gyakudave1 wrote: »
    I just arrived in Thurles as 1st year student and to be honest Im a bit stunned at the lack of options for housing. I have messaged or called quite a few house owners on the LIT accommodation site and off of Daft.ie and rent.ie. Tried the tipp star and looked at communtiy boards. Not much luck. Is there something I am missing? Did I come here a bit too late to find a place? Anyone know

I’m afraid your too late. Students pretty much arrived to snap up places shortly after the leaving cert finished. I don’t know what your going to do. Sorry.

Advertisement