Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Clerical Officer 2018 in Revenue - Customs Trade Facilitation

Options
1434445464749»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭JKerova1

Is this panel finished now?

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭November Golf

JKerova1 wrote: »
    Is this panel finished now?

No yet but soon. A friend enquired recently if the panel was closed or being extended due to Covid-19 and the response I got was:

"There are no plans to extend the panel and the panels usually last between 18 months to 2 years from when they go live (this panel began in October 2018).

All candidates will be notified if the panel is extended or closed via their publicjobs.ie message board."

• Registered Users Posts: 1 reemerfletcher

Hi, just saw another thread about this panel ( I cannot post the url but it is in the work and jobs postings) They said they have received a message on their Public Jobs message board that this panel has now expired. I know it was coming to the end but I have not received that message. I was on the cork panel. Has anyone else gotten the same message?

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭November Golf

Hi, just saw another thread about this panel ( I cannot post the url but it is in the work and jobs postings) They said they have received a message on their Public Jobs message board that this panel has now expired. I know it was coming to the end but I have not received that message. I was on the cork panel. Has anyone else gotten the same message?

Thanks!

Subject: Clerical Officer in Customs Trade Facilitation 2018 – Competition Notice

Date Posted: 22/01/2021

Competition Name: Clerical Officer in Customs Trade Facilitation 2018

Competition ID: 18176107

Candidate ID: <number>

Dear <applicant>,

Please be advised that the panel for the Clerical Officer in Customs Trade Facilitation 2018 has now expired.

No further appointments will be made from this panel.

We would like to thank you for your interest in this competition and wish you all the best in your future endeavours.

Kind regards,

<name>
    Recruitment Manager
    Public Appointments Service

• Registered Users Posts: 7 TTT8

Hi

Just wondering for anyone who took a job in customs.. what the shift work is currently like in Dublin airport ? And how the job overall

any info much appreciated

• Advertisement
Advertisement