Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Doyle St

• 27-08-2018 5:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi all, throwaway account, I've read a few conflicting reports about Doyle St and I'm looking at a property there, can anyone recommend/give advice please? I've searched some old threads, but can't get a lot of info. Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭mooseknunkle

Doyles St is Doyles St its the same as all the other streets in the area,what conflicting reports have you heard?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 hhunterwd

what conflicting reports have you heard?

(Unable to add links) but the main things that came up when searching is a current rat infestation due to dumping in the vacant premises, although I noticed that work has started recently (published in Waterford Today this month).
    And a post here mentions undesirable(s) causing a lot of hassle for locals (it's a fairly old thread but could still be valid). Thread title = "Major Incident in Doyle St"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭lassykk

A few years ago there was an incident there alright where the armed response unit were called to Doyle Street because I believe someone in the house was brandishing a gun. I came on the scene as things were unfolding but didn't hang around to see what it was about.

Looking at the link you suggested on here it appears it was 12 years ago! Jesus times flies by!

Advertisement