Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2nd date activities help !!!

Options
  • 15-08-2018 9:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Gyuj

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

Fota wildlife park?

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Shauna.OD95

messrs wrote: »
    Fota wildlife park?

I was thinking that myself aaaggggghh I don't know

• Registered Users Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭.red.

If either of ye drive then Farran woods is lovely, really nice walks and loads of benches to sit down and chat.
    Bring a picnic on a sunny day and you could spend as long as you wanted there.
    The also have zip lining which looks like fun but at €30 each, it's not cheap.
    It's also €5 for the car park and it has to be coins.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

What about Ballycotton Cliff Walk?

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Shauna.OD95

See he drives I don't and I don't want to do something that puts him in a position to drive in case it all went horrible wrong I'd be able to get myself home. Fota is a winner so far

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭.red.

See he drives I don't and I don't want to do something that puts him in a position to drive in case it all went horrible wrong I'd be able to get myself home. Fota is a winner so far

That's good thinking, plenty of spots to bury a body in Farran woods if it went pear shaped lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭Edgware

Trip out to Spike Island to do the history tour. Plenty to talk about on the ferry and a guided tour if conversation dries up

Advertisement