Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HEO Interdepartmental 2017

Options
  • 13-08-2018 9:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi guys, I got a message from PAS to say I had been shortlisted for the HEO Interdepartmental Competition. I was 1400 on the order of Merit. I have not heard of batches or anything like that. Can anyone shed some light on this. Thanks le2018

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭got2meearlier

Hi. I just got interview results from Batch 3.4 for Cork region. I am not sure where they are with hiring from and in what batch. Any information anyone has on this for Cork, would be greatly appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Lobezno

Ie2018 did you do the interview, or just the tests? I just did interviews for 3.4 for regional and results out so maybe they are setting up another tranche of interviews?

Advertisement