Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SAW

Options
  • 24-07-2018 10:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,293 ✭✭✭

A construction worker on the 5th floor of a building needed a handsaw.

So he spots another worker on the ground floor and yells down to him, but he can't hear him.

So the worker on the 5th floor tries sign language.

He pointed to his eye meaning "I",
    pointed to his knee meaning "need",
    then moved his hand back and forth in a hand saw motion.

The man on the ground floor nods his head, pulls down his pants, whips out his dick and starts masturbating.

The worker on 5th floor gets so pissed off he runs down to the ground floor and says, "What the fook is your problem!!!

I said I needed a hand saw!".

The other guy says, "I knew that!
    I was just trying to tell you - I'm coming!"

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭Edgware

Listen lady if you dont like to see me masturbating dont sit beside me on the bus

• Registered Users Posts: 8,293 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

Edgware wrote: »
    Listen lady if you dont like to see me masturbating dont sit beside me on the bus

I guess that be interpreted as a new meaning, to wit the Phrase

"Did ya come on the bus"?

:rolleyes:

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

Advertisement