Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap once of Golf Courses in Wexford

Options
  • 24-07-2018 9:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Hello,

As the title states, I'm looking for a gold course, in which I can just go to on the day and play a round and then if I like it get membership. But all I see so far is membership courses and none that you can just pay as you go.

Would anyone know any courses that have a pay as you go option?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Xopher wrote: »
    Hello,

As the title states, I'm looking for a gold course, in which I can just go to on the day and play a round and then if I like it get membership. But all I see so far is membership courses and none that you can just pay as you go.

Thanks.
    They all advertise membership but that's not essential,you just have to be flexible with tee times.
    Afaik quite a few,if not all have days open to non members. Best to contact them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭Squiggle

Hello,

I don't know any golf course that DOESN'T take green fees ie pay as you play ! Always wise to check for available tee times before you turn up though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭ezra_

Hello,

Thanks.

Rosslare has a back course (not 18 hole) that is PAYG.

I've played Enniscorthy, Bunclody, St. Helens and the main Rosslare course by just calling them up. Wexford Golf course (in Wexford town) is also meant to be decent.

However, with the weather the way it is, I'm not sure what any of them will be like. Your tee shot will be like driving on to the M50!

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Mondo44

Most courses are PAYG but your better booking a tee time to be on the safe side

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭karlkavo

The 12 Hole Burroow course in Rosslare is a decent course, I think its €15 for a round and you don't have to book it in advance.
    No bunkers either!

• Advertisement
Advertisement