Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

Conure / Senegal Breeders Ireland

• 19-07-2018 8:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 5 ✭✭✭ MChiper

Hi all,

I'm interested in getting a Green-cheek Conure or Senegal Parrot, although I'm having a hard time finding a reputable breeder.

I know there are ads on donedeal.ie, etc. However, I'm not comfortable going through there because I feel that people could be selling birds on there with issues to an unsuspecting buyer.

I have owned birds before, a Sun Conure and an African Grey who unfortunately I had to give up when I moved here (to Ireland) from South Africa. I gave them to a bird sanctuary with huge aviaries and flocks of their own.

I live in Bray, but have no problem travelling to breeders, incl. Northern Ireland.
    Also, please know that I'd prefer the normal, natural version of a Green-cheek conure, not really interested in mutations (aka. pineapple, etc.)

Please only give suggestions of hand-reared birds.

Thank you!

Comments

Advertisement