Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monitored Alarm

Options
  • 12-07-2018 3:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭

Hi there
    Could anyone recommend a monitored alarm company please?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭shar01

I'm near Gorey. Have been with Network Security for over 10 years with no major issues.

The only downside (and it's a minor one) is when they're coming to service the system. Because they're based in Rathcoole, they seem to group their servicing calls for the one day (fair enough). Invariably I'll get a call to say "we're in your area tomorrow, are you around?". Most times the boss is fine with me taking annual leave at short notice.

I like being able to switch the alarm on/off remotely.

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭mickuhaha

shar01 wrote: »
    I'm near Gorey. Have been with Network Security for over 10 years with no major issues.

The only downside (and it's a minor one) is when they're coming to service the system. Because they're based in Rathcoole, they seem to group their servicing calls for the one day (fair enough). Invariably I'll get a call to say "we're in your area tomorrow, are you around?". Most times the boss is fine with me taking annual leave at short notice.

How much is it per year?

mickuhaha wrote: »
    How much is it per year?

300 euros - that includes two service calls and up to ten replacement batteries.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭dragonfly!

Thanks for this. Switching the alarm on / off remotely would be super handy
    however I need 6 weeks notice for Annual Leave and if anyone else is off in the office on that day its an automatic decline so that would be a huge disadvantage for me

Then you just reschedule a date for servicing that suits you :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭dragonfly!

Then you just reschedule a date for servicing that suits you :confused:

It would need to be weekends or evenings I wonder do they do this

Advertisement