Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Double Din unit for 08 saab 93

Options
  • 28-06-2018 10:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭

Im looking for a double din unit for my Saab 93. Im not looking to spend much, maybe 250 but im not too familiar with these setups.
    I want it to be an android unit so i can use google maps on it, ability to add reversing camera if needed and Bluetooth for the iPod
    I was checking out a few examples but don't think they will fit
    Link1
    Link2

If anyone has any advice would be appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,258 ✭✭✭kdevitt

I don’t think it’s a straightforward swap. The Saab unit is fiber optic based and you can’t just plug in another unit, even if it physically fits. I think you need to run all new wiring for the unit and speakers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭duffman3833

i hope it doesnt involve that much work, i will have to do more research i guess

Advertisement