Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iphone repair service in wexford town

Options
  • 22-06-2018 11:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 675 ✭✭✭

Hey I tried to post this message on an old iphone thread for wexford but it was locked so posting a new one.

Does anyone know of any good iphone repair shops in wexford town? My charger port for my iphone 5s not working anymore so need it replaced. Any recommendations would be much appreciated:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,725 ✭✭✭bigron2109

There is a little place across from the Centenary Stores which fixes them. His name is Ding. He fixed my iPhone screen and charging port for me. Very reasonable too and he will have it done within a hour or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

bigron2109 wrote: »
    There is a little place across from the Centenary Stores which fixes them. His name is Ding. He fixed my iPhone screen and charging port for me. Very reasonable too and he will have it done within a hour or so.

Just don’t go anywhere near that hugmie place on the Main Street, workmanship is beyond dire

Anyone have a phone number for this shop please?

TheTorment wrote: »

Maybe pm bigron, he might have it. Steer clear of HUGMIE whatever you do. 3 month warranty, complete cat.

TheTorment wrote: »

089 449 1063 -Dong is the lads name.

Facebook page is D&Y Tech.

I've no affiliation to these lads. Just got by screen and battery fixed there before and he was reasonable and quick.

• Advertisement

Thanks Bigron

• Registered Users Posts: 2,942 ✭✭✭Eggs For Dinner

089 449 1063 -Dong is the lads name.

You said previously that his name is Ding

I'll give him a bell on that number biggrin.png

You said previously that his name is Ding

I'll give him a bell on that number biggrin.png

It was early morning . 😂