Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What kind of bouncy castle for 8 year old?

Options
  • 22-06-2018 12:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Thinking of booking a bouncy castle for my daughters party. Haven’t had one before and trying to figure out which type is best for 8 year old..... I don’t want to end up with one for toddlers! Would only fit up to a size 30 ft in garden so the big long obstacles aren’t going to work.

Also can anyone recommend where to hire castles for gorey area?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,358 ✭✭✭kev1.3s

Thinking of booking a bouncy castle for my daughters party. Haven’t had one before and trying to figure out which type is best for 8 year old..... I don’t want to end up with one for toddlers! Would only fit up to a size 30 ft in garden so the big long obstacles aren’t going to work.

Also can anyone recommend where to hire castles for gorey area?

We have always used these.
    https://www.jumpbouncycastles.ie
    I know there in tullow but have no problem coming to me, also in gorey and happy to leave for two days if you want.

Advertisement