Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transportation between Cork - Midleton - Cobh

Options
  • 21-06-2018 11:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭

Hey all, I want to visit Midleton from Cork city center with train, then go to Cobh then return to Cork City center train station on same day.

I found this page for the fares: http://www.irishrail.ie/fares-and-tickets/cork-cobh-midleton

I have a Leap card so I was wondering can I buy "Adult 1 Day Rail (Cobh and Midleton) and Cork City Bus Services" ticket type and do this trip or should I buy "Cork to Cobh and Midleton Route" or do I have to pay for €5.90 for each time I use the train?

Thank you!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭questionmark?

Cork to Midleton is €4:50 with leap, tag on tag off. There is a daily cap of €10 for commuter rail services on leap.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Slim Charles

Cork to Midleton is €4:50 with leap, tag on tag off. There is a daily cap of €10 for commuter rail services on leap.

I did not know that. Hopefully I will never have to go to and from Little Island more than once in a day to see if its true!

Advertisement