Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Bargains/Reductions

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,865 ✭✭✭TRS30

Loughc wrote: »
    The Hardy boys. Great books haha

The original McGiver, could make anything!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭tuisginideach

And Nancy Drew!

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭Pistachio19

My 9 year old has just finished 19 out of 21 famous five books - he's getting the last 2 from santa. He started the Hardy Boys last night.

My 9 year old has just finished 19 out of 21 famous five books - he's getting the last 2 from santa. He started the Hardy Boys last night.

Brilliant.

This has brought back some great childhood memories.

My parent had (is still there) a bookcase on the landing outside my old room. Many a night I use to fall asleep out on the floor having started to read a book before bed.

For the life of me I don't know why I never just brought the book into my room and read it in bed!!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

The Hardy boys. Great books haha

So it turns out The Hardy Boys is going to be a tv series now.

• Advertisement

20% off on ASOS until 8am Nov 12th. Got teen son to browse and send me a list of things he liked. Managed to get 4 items within my budget so I'm delighted to have his presents sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,219 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Nike have 30% off for members, you just need to sign up if you’re not

I think Adidas have a sale too

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,188 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

Lidl selling 2 tins of chocolates (Roses etc) for €7....12th to 18th November.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,971 ✭✭✭SarahLil

at Dunnes this week Tayto / King / Walkers Crisps 18pk - 24pk Party Box 4 euro each
    Valid from 11.11.2020 until 17.11.2020

Lifestyle Sports have 30% off hoodies/other leisure wear for today only including some Leinster and Munster rugby gear.

Free next day delivery on all orders.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭matchthis

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭gypsylee

Lifestyle Sports have 30% off hoodies/other leisure wear for today only including some Leinster and Munster rugby gear.

Free next day delivery on all orders.

Thanks for this. Ordered some bits for my son yesterday with 30% off. Free next day delivery is a great service.

Harvey Norman have Black Friday deals on their website

Autosport wrote: »
    Harvey Norman have Black Friday deals on their website

Ohh they have the smart TV I need (want!) reduced!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,094 ✭✭✭✭DvB

TRS30 wrote: »
    Ohh they have the smart TV I need (want!) reduced!!!

You know this is a sign dont you!!! :D
    "I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

DvB wrote: »
    You know this is a sign dont you!!! :D

Stop, I am suppose to wait till next payday (just before Black Friday).

But yes, it is a sign :D

Long rolls of wrapping paper in Aldi...looked good quality, normal christmas plus Disney kids.

Long rolls of wrapping paper in Aldi...looked good quality, normal christmas plus Disney kids.

They look really good I nipped in first thing yesterday and seen a lady at the till with them the green and gold looked gorgeous so rich, the red and gold too
    raging I didn't see them in store

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07H5W2F3V/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_fabc_dlC_morSFbC6FH0WW

43% off this Yankee candle set on Amazon as an "early black Friday" deal.

Boots have their Black Friday deals online now :)

• Advertisement

Autosport wrote: »
    Boots have their Black Friday deals online now :)

Going to check this out now thanks :)

40% off rugby, soccer and GAA gear at Lifestyle Sports, seems across the board too (the 30% off last week was only hoodys etc).

Pc world/Currys have their Black Friday sale aswell :)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Tubs of sweets in Tesco at the moment at €3.33

• Registered Users Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭matchthis

Tubs of sweets in Tesco at the moment at €3.33

Supervalu also doing this

50% off Christmas trees and decorations at Harvey Norman...click and collect only.

matchthis wrote: »
    Supervalu also doing this

Was pleasantly surprised to see this today. Got Heroes. Have about 5 of the celebrations already.

Boxes of Taytos and King crisps are €3:88 in Aldi 18 bags in a box :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭tuisginideach

I'm very tempted by an online offer from a company in the Rewarding Times offers via the Irish Times. Obviously you pay now and avail of the offer in 2021. Anyone know what would happen if company went wallop in the meantime - I know there might be a chance of a chargeback on a credit card but is there any other option, I wonder? A few hundred euro in question.

• Advertisement

20% off everything in white company.

Oh, if you use the UK site instead of the Euro one, prices there are normally about a 20% saving already- get UK free delivery when you spend £50 which will get it to the parcel motel depot.....from there €3.95 to get it down here.....still a good bit cheaper than the Euro site.

Advertisement