Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

What is this worth...

Options
  • 15-06-2018 11:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 49

Audi A4 2015 (152) 2.0 TDI
    S Line
    Automatic transmission (with paddle shift)
    Sat Nav
    All the usual bells and whistles with the S Line (incl. upgraded 18 inch alloys, xenon lights, s line seats, steering wheel etc)
    Absolutely immaculate condition
    Half leather upholstery
    full audi service history
    40K miles.

could i achieve 30K Euro? car looks as good as when she rolled off the factory line.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭GustavoFring

I think 30k is miles over, probably closer to 20k private sale I'd imagine. New model and cheaper UK imports hasn't helped them.

See what it would cost you to import the cheapest legit similarly specced car from the UK - that will be close on it's value.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,632 ✭✭✭Wildly Boaring

Are you planning a private sale?
    As above see what it costs to import one. And one from a small garage or private not main dealer UK.

Then bad news, it'll be slow.
    Very few will risk that type of cash on a private sale.
    You'll need to be substantially cheaper than a UK main dealer plus VRT

But everything sells at the right money

• Registered Users Posts: 51,169 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Not a chance of getting anywhere near 30k for a 3 year old A4. Audi dealers are asking 25k for similar cars and those prices have room for a straight deal discount and still will come with a warranty.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,632 ✭✭✭Wildly Boaring

Are you planning a private sale?
    As above see what it costs to import one. And one from a small garage or private not main dealer UK.

Then bad news, it'll be slow.
    Very few will risk that type of cash on a private sale.
    You'll need to be substantially cheaper than a UK main dealer plus VRT

But everything sells at the right money

Had a quick look at AutoTrader.
    Cheapest similar s line £15k
    There are se with auto box from £13k

15k less than €18000 plus vrt 4ish?
    22k and it's still from some sort of garage

• Registered Users Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Truckermal

You might get 20K for it I have one too but it's manual and it has the full leather interior with heated seats and I'm only getting 18-20 trading in...

• Advertisement
Advertisement