Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

BMW 330e M Sport or Mercedes C350e Sport

Options
  • 13-06-2018 10:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 953 ✭✭✭

Looking at purchasing either a new 330e M Sport or a Mercedes C350e Sport one or two year old. I'll be driving both tomorrow. I believe the BMW is the better handling car with 40km ev range. The Merc is slightly softer, has a 30km range but slightly quicker. The Merc looks like it has the nicest interior to me..
    Can anyone give some advice on both cars regards driving, owning, performance and which would hold its value better..
    P.S I have a 20km round trip to work. I'm a car person that actually enjoys driving.
    All advice welcomed

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,178 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

The 3 Series is being replaced with a brand new model towards the end of this year so that's something to be wary of. The C Class's interior would definitely trump that of the 3 Series but the hybrid is bit of an unknown quantity in that they really haven't sold here at all even compared to the 330e. There is a regular poster here called Carsfan2 who owned a 330e so might be worth dropping him a PM if he doesn't see this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 953 ✭✭✭1jcdub

bazz26 wrote: »
    The 3 Series is being replaced with a brand new model towards the end of this year so that's something to be wary of. The C Class's interior would definitely trump that of the 3 Series but the hybrid is bit of an unknown quantity in that they really haven't sold here at all even compared to the 330e. There is a regular poster here called Carsfan2 who owned a 330e so might be worth dropping him a PM if he doesn't see this thread.

Thanks for the information. I'm send carfan2 a pm.
    I think hybrid are going to be a lot more popular next year. And with myself looking a quick car that's reasonably fun to drive and reasonable to run.
    I think I'll end up buying the BMW tomorrow. The BMW had at year warranty on the batteries that helps with my decision
    Thanks

Advertisement