Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Used car advice

Options
  • 13-06-2018 11:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭

Hi, I’m looking for advice- I’m in need of a used car but have no idea what to look for. I’ve had a Suzuki Grand Vitara the last 10years but it’s sadly gone to the big scrap heap in the sky.

My budget is up to €5k, I only want to buy from a good simi dealer, I’ve a love for 4x4s/SUV but understand they may be out of my price range.

I communite to Dublin from Wicklow each day so ideally need something not too heavy on petrol, and something that won’t cost the earth in tax and insurance.

Is there a car out there for me?? Any advice would be brilliant in relation to types of cars or what to look for. I just don’t have the best car knowledge...

Comments

Advertisement