Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Proving I attended an open interview

Options
  • 12-06-2018 3:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello, I am working with seetec to get work. I heard the horror stories people tell of seetec both from here and in real life, I have to disagree for the most part as they seem to be polite enough and while I doubt they care on a personal level they don't seem to be actively getting in my way or screwing with me.

One thing I do want to make sure of is however that I have prove I am working with these guys, just so I have something backing me up in case it does turn into one of those horror stories.

What way do they know I have attended an open interview considering it can have up 300 people attending throughout the day?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭WIZWEB

I cover my tracks in emails to advisor and they should give you Jobsearch sheets to fill in. They are not entitled to employer or prospective employer contact details. They often pretend otherwise. Again an email to your advisor can redact your previous permissions in PPP form. Just state you will be continuing to complete all other conditions as sanctioned by DEASP. Everything in writing covers you.

Kildarestreet.ie has lots of info I find you type in Jobpath or Seetec. Lots of waffle from the Minister though but you can work through it for an answer to your rights.

Advertisement