Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Driving test at 8:25 am in Churchtown

Options
  • 12-06-2018 11:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,223 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

My driving test is book at 8:25 am in Churchtown and wanted to know if anyone had a test at a similar time of the day?

If so, how was traffic at that time and how did the test go in overall?

Thanks!

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Amouar wrote: »
    Hi All,

My driving test is book at 8:25 am in Churchtown and wanted to know if anyone had a test at a similar time of the day?

If so, how was traffic at that time and how did the test go in overall?

Thanks!

What date? Schools are finishing soon which lightens traffic. I did my test in Churchtown (about 10 years ago now!) and they generally keep to the estates and side roads around. While you might encounter traffic, it shouldn't be of much concern I don't think.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,223 ✭✭✭Amouar

What date? Schools are finishing soon which lightens traffic. I did my test in Churchtown (about 10 years ago now!) and they generally keep to the estates and side roads around. While you might encounter traffic, it shouldn't be of much concern I don't think.

My test is tomorrow. Do you think that there will be much traffic around schools during my driving test?

I'm also worried that there might be a lot of cyclists at that time.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

My test is tomorrow. Do you think that there will be much traffic around schools during my driving test?

I'm also worried that there might be a lot of cyclists at that time.

Well secondary schools are finished for the most part, there are people doing leaving cert/junior cert exams but they shouldn't impact too much. So long as your observation is correct then you should have to worry about cyclists either, there will surely be some around but nothing of concern.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,223 ✭✭✭Amouar

Just wanted to let you know that I passed this morning! The roads were not as busy as I expected! Delighted!

Just wanted to let you know that I passed this morning! The roads were not as busy as I expected! Delighted!

Hooray! Congrats!

• Advertisement
Advertisement