Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Private profiles - please note that profiles marked as private will soon be public. This will facilitate moderation so mods can view users' warning histories. All of your posts across the site will appear on your profile page (including PI, RI). Groups posts will remain private except to users who have access to the same Groups as you. Thread here
Some important site news, please read here. Thanks!

Buying POT

• 12-06-2018 10:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 27,467 ✭✭✭✭ drunkmonkey

Rodman playing a blinder in Singapore, what's the best way to get some potcoin.

190611-singapore-dennis-rodman-mn-1320_b22d16ef6183d1c6686deee8505feac3.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭ Pintman Paddy Losty

Why are there so many alt coins. Like in this case, why would someone need a seperate coin to buy pot? Why not just use an established cryptocurrency?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,230 ✭✭✭ jaxxx

Oh, wait what. I.... Oh, never mind. My mistake, I'm in the wrong forum. Carry on :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭ grindle

Why are there so many alt coins.
    Devs practising and often spotting opportunities to take advantage of plebs.
    Like in this case, why would someone need a seperate coin to buy pot?
    Literally no reason for this coin to exist beyond dev's saying "I made this".
    Why not just use an established cryptocurrency?
    And a privacy coin at that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭ Pintman Paddy Losty

grindle wrote: »
    Devs practising and often spotting opportunities to take advantage of plebs.

Literally no reason for this coin to exist beyond dev's saying "I made this".

And a privacy coin at that.

We're in agreement on this one grindle!

Advertisement