Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Car recommendations

Options
  • 11-06-2018 6:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hello! I know there's a good few threads like this but I'm looking for some help. I'm returning to Ireland next month and will need a car. I've not had the best luck with them so far. Had a '02 Corsa to start with and that was grand. Then I had a Peugeot 307 which caused me a lot of hassle and I was thankful to get rid of it.
    I'm not really sure what to be looking for. I don't have much money, I'd be looking at €3,000 max. Something from 2006 and up would be good. I'll be driving to Roscommon from Waterford and back again every two weeks so something comfortable and reliable. And if possible, something that doesn't cost a fortune to run. Maybe I'm asking for too much!
    Anyway, if any one has any recommendations that fit this criteria I'd be really delighted to hear them. Thanks for all your help!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,171 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

I'd look at the likes of a Toyota Corolla or Honda Civic, they are dependable reliable no frills transport. You should be able to pick up a 2007/2008 petrol model for around 3k.

Advertisement