Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Texican

Options
  • 09-06-2018 10:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,267 ✭✭✭

A Rich Texan Was Struggling In The Bedroom Department.

He And His Wife Decided He Should Go To The Doctors And Get Checked Out.

After Getting An Appointment, Off He Trotted To Find Out What The Problem Was.

Three Hours Later, He Wandered Back In To The House Dressed In Fine Clothes, A Fresh Stetson And A Pair Of Brand New $750 Cowhide Boots.

“What The Heck?! Let Me Guess, The Doctor Told You That You Were Impotent And You Misheard It And Thought He Said ‘Important’?”

“No, My Love” He Replied, “I Have A Particularly Aggressive Form Of Prostate Cancer That Not Only Affects My Sexual Performance,

But Will Also Lead To My Untimely Death In Less Than 2 Weeks, So I Figured I’d Treat Myself To Some Nice Things Before I Die”

His Wife Cried :(

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

Comments

Advertisement