Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Piab assessments Personal injury

Options
  • 09-06-2018 2:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi I was wondering if anyone could help I am currently waiting for the Piab to make an assessment as to an injury I received at a concert. My injury is a broken ankle 3 bones broken extensive ligament damage displacement requiring open reduction leaving 2 large scars on my leg and arthritis for the coming years... My question is judging by the book of quantum my injury is in the €80k €93k is this a realistic option or will it be lower? I am just wondering in case the insurance company make an offer I would like to settle early if possible.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,769 Mod ✭✭✭✭nuac

Mod
    You should consult a solicitor experienced in such cases who could review all relevant medical and other reports and factors.
    Difficult for random posters to make such an assessment, but will leave open for now for general discussion

• Registered Users Posts: 4 sniffymoylan

nuac wrote: »
    Mod
    You should consult a solicitor experienced in such cases who could review all relevant medical and other reports and factors.
    Difficult for random posters to make such an assessment, but will leave open for now for general discussion

Just to clarify I am looking to hear from people who have had claims successfully processed through the Piab and did the amount they received match the book of quantum values for the injury they sustained

Advertisement