Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House prices - west cork

Options
  • 07-06-2018 7:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

As I stated in a previous messages to boards I’m looking for a house for an aunt that is returning back to Ireland . She has her heart set on west cork or south. Kerry as visited there years ago. I’ve been trying to do the homework for her so when she come home I will have a couple of properties for her to look At.
    Now my question is prices in ballydehob. I saw other day a bungalow for 270k now It’s 285k today. I’ve checked the property price reg and I can’t see a similar house that is that expensive. They all around 180 to 220. This is for a 3 bed one bathroom . Tiny garden- I looked on google maps Arial view. Are they being greedy ?is this a realistic price ? At that rate ballydehob is off her list so ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,417 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

Jack53 wrote: »
    As I stated in a previous messages to boards I’m looking for a house for an aunt that is returning back to Ireland . She has her heart set on west cork or south. Kerry as visited there years ago. I’ve been trying to do the homework for her so when she come home I will have a couple of properties for her to look At.
    Now my question is prices in ballydehob. I saw other day a bungalow for 270k now It’s 285k today. I’ve checked the property price reg and I can’t see a similar house that is that expensive. They all around 180 to 220. This is for a 3 bed one bathroom . Tiny garden- I looked on google maps Arial view. Are they being greedy ?is this a realistic price ? At that rate ballydehob is off her list so ?

Unfortunately the price is what anyone is willing to pay for it. It could be all bluff, especially if its an outlier.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Jack53

True.. let’s see what happens.

Advertisement