If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

Importing a 1970 classic car from UK to Ireland

  • 04-06-2018 2:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

    Hello,can I ask what documents from the UK seller are needed at the NCT when paying the VRT or any info that might help to get Irish Reg.plates .Thanks.Joe


  • Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭w124man

    You will need the UK log book V5, receipt of purchase and the shipping documents ie the ferry ticket. All needs to be done and dusted within 30 days of entry to the state

  • Registered Users Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭Isambard

    yes, don't come away without the V5...don't let the guy post it off.

  • Registered Users Posts: 2 tezenity

    Thanks a million ! Great help.Joe.