Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Groups in Enniscorthy/Wexford

Options
  • 03-06-2018 10:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭

My partner and I are considering moving to Wexford. We're looking at places between Enniscorthy and Wexford.

A concern for us, especially for him, is the building of a network of friends. We are both fans of sci-fi and enjoy regular board game nights with friends. I've had a look on Meetup.com, but there doesn't seem to be anything like that listed.

Would anyone know of anything like a board game group, sci-fi movie night, or craft/knitting group in that area? I'm pregnant at the moment, so I'd also be interested in mother and baby groups.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

kylith wrote: »
    My partner and I are considering moving to Wexford. We're looking at places between Enniscorthy and Wexford.

A concern for us, especially for him, is the building of a network of friends. We are both fans of sci-fi and enjoy regular board game nights with friends. I've had a look on Meetup.com, but there doesn't seem to be anything like that listed.

Would anyone know of anything like a board game group, sci-fi movie night, or craft/knitting group in that area? I'm pregnant at the moment, so I'd also be interested in mother and baby groups.

Thanks in advance.

Wexford town has a club for sci fi etc. A good community around Enniscorthy too. Check out cosmic rebels for contacts.
    Wexford Mammies on Facebook would be a good resource for mother and baby clubs.
    Oylegate could be a good option, halfway to each town (10 mins drive) and the new motorway will be a stone's throw away from next summer.

Advertisement