Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drummer Available in Dublin

Options
  • 30-05-2018 9:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hey,

I'm looking to work with a songwriter/band on a new or existing project. I'm a drummer, I also write/record/produce my own music, but looking to play drums with this project. I also sing. I'm 34 years old, from Dublin and have played in various bands over the years, released a number of records and toured quite a bit in the US/Canada/Europe.

Some influences that I have in mind for this would be - Deerhunter, Andy Shauf, Chris Cohen, Sparklehorse, Here We Go Magic, Grizzly Bear, Arthur Russell, Women, Si Schroeder, Field Music, Magnetic Fields, The Microphones - interesting/experimental kind of stuff, but with melody as well. I like lots of different kinds of music.

If this sounds of interest, please do give me a shout - psankmusic (at) gmail.com

Cheers.

Advertisement