Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Canadian academic family seeking 6-months accommodations in Mallow.

Options
  • 28-05-2018 9:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Canadian academic family seeking 6-months accommodations in Mallow.

My wife and I are coming from Canada to Mallow with our family from July-December and we are looking for a house to rent (preferably furnished, could possibly make partially furnished or unfurnished work). We come with great references, no pets, and are very tidy and reliable. Our children will be going to school in Mallow, and finding a nice comfortable home is a priority for us. Accommodations for July and August in the wider area could work, but we would really need a place in Mallow starting in September.
    If you have any recommendations for us, please contact me!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,029 ✭✭✭Rhys Essien

Is there a reason you are picking Mallow?.It wouldn’t be my first choice.West Cork would be regarded as the nicest part of County Cork.

Advertisement