Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Landscaping

Options
  • 07-05-2018 9:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭

Mod, please delete if not allowed.

I am after buying a house in the Kilmichael area (well, that's the closest area, it's basically in the middle of nowhere). I have pretty much everything sorted but I need someone who will clear the overgrown garden. There's small trees and really overgrown grass but I train my dogs so I need it all taken out so I can just have grass.

I had someone lined up but they won't be available for another 3 weeks and I need it done in the next week or so.

If they can also put in a fence, that would be perfect (I can source the materials)

Would anyone have any recommendations? I know names can't be posted so recommendations by pm would be great.

As there is a well and a biocycle unit on the grounds I would need someone with insurance just in case they got damaged by accident.

Thanks in advance

Advertisement