Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Masterchef Australia 2018

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,075 ✭✭✭stargazer 68

Mr E wrote: »
    Jesus, Sashi was a total disaster in that service challenge.

Khanh or Ben for the title.
    Don't know what he was doing!!! I prefer Ben but Khanh has been more consistent over the weeks IMO

No sign of Heston yet???? Saving him for the end maybe? That has to favour Khan over the other one or two.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,651 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

Gutted for khan he was deffinitely the strongest for quite a few challneges coming into the semi final, ben has been consistently good but sashi has been scrapping by for a week or two. Baeicslly I deffinitely think khan deserved it over sashi he just bottled it

Khan was probably the better of them over all through out the series but if they'd all cook perfect dishes the 2 lads opted for better ones than he did I think.

Shannon really cracking the whip today to on all of them.

I struggled to place most of the former contestants. Alice, Heather and Eloise were there though :o

• Registered Users Posts: 5,075 ✭✭✭stargazer 68

And we are over for another year :(
    On the upside - The Block starts on Sunday :)

• Advertisement

No arguments about the winner here. Well deserved.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,451 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Just caught up today with the last two episodes. The winner deserved it for sure.

Very good season overall (without being spectacular).

See you next year. :o

Advertisement