Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Detroit: Become Human

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

I didn't always play "good", I just sort of either did what I would do and what I would have wanted the character to do if it was a movie or whatever

At least the choices actually branch off and matter, unlike say the Telltale games where everyone quickly ends up where they're supposed to

Finished this yesterday, really enjoyed it.
    Everyone died haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,478 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

So, for a thread I created in 2018, I finally decide to give this a proper go after just completing 3 or 4 chapters previously and I ****ing love it.

Just finished Stormy Knight with Kara and I'm all in.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,170 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    So, for a thread I created in 2018, I finally decide to give this a proper go after just completing 3 or 4 chapters previously and I ****ing love it.

Been meaning to play this myself. Have it sitting there on the shelf.

Would it be the best of David cage's games for far?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Been meaning to play this myself. Have it sitting there on the shelf.

Would it be the best of David cage's games for far?

It’s a good bit better than Heavy Rain anyway which is all of his I’ve played, plus I love the way in Detroit after each chapter it shows a character tree of the choices made and what % of people took that choice which is class

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Zero-Cool wrote: »

I hate games like this except this. This is wonderful although my favourite characters got a bad ending which gutted me for weeks.
    Until Dawn which is similar in terms of being story driven is also a favourite of mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,477 ✭✭✭brianregan09

I played through it twice and it was wildy different each time , absolutely loved it

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

I keep meaning to go back and have a murder bot play through after the pacifist ending last time. All my guys got home alive so would be fun to see how much carnage you can get away with.

A bit late to the party here but just finished it tonight, what an amazing game. It's crazy how different the story could have been if I just decided to do things slightly differently.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭brady12

A bit late to the party here but just finished it tonight, what an amazing game. It's crazy how different the story could have been if I just decided to do things slightly differently.

Ya was unreal 10/10 for me . Don't know will I play it through again maybe in future .

• Advertisement

brady12 wrote: »
    Ya was unreal 10/10 for me . Don't know will I play it through again maybe in future .

Yeah I'll leave it a few months maybe.

Advertisement