Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

3 Weeks Itinerary - Any Suggestions

Options
  • 21-04-2018 11:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,891 ✭✭✭

Hi all I'm thinking of going off for about 3 weeks in September 2019 I've been to Hong Kong, Singapore, Bali, Fiji,Australia and enjoyed them all but want top go somewhere different but don't really know where to start.

My initial thoughts are Sri lanka, India, Nepal, Tahiti, Cuba, South America. The wife always wanted to go to Moscow.

Obviously I'm not going to do all of these probably 3 destinations maximum. So just looking for ideas can anyone help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭edeldonlon

I would do India and Nepal. Both great countries with loads to see and do. I did 3 weeks doing a Delhi to Kathmandu trip about 5 years ago. I crossed in to Nepal via land and had no issues doing this.

I usually look at a company such as g adventures and see what they are offering and then use it as a vague plan

Cuba is another good option, maybe link it with a stay in Miami

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭mel.b

I've never been to any of the countries that you've mentioned but I've always wanted to go to Cuba and Moscow. As a Moscow idea you could do Moscow & St Petersburg and then train to Helsinki and ferry across to Tallin. If you wanted to use the full three weeks you could see some more of Eastern Europe or head back to Helsinki and either explore more of Finland or head to Sweden and/or Norway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,891 ✭✭✭pavb2

I was over on another thread which discussed Vietnam and Cambodia. Would it be too much to say go to India, Nepal, Vietnam/Cambodia. If so which would I drop?

Advertisement