Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Colm and Lucy

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Anyone here still listening to them...??

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭Leilak

yes they are growing on me I love the banter between them I think they are going to go all the way any day now.........:P:P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Kamili

Leilak wrote: »
    yes they are growing on me I love the banter between them I think they are going to go all the way any day now.........:P:P

And then talk about the kids!!!!!!

Leilak wrote: »

Christ, is Loosey that desperate for a job...:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭MikeyTaylor

Back this week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭coolisin

Back this week.

I forgot, I have being listening the last couple of weeks enjoying Liam Quiglay.
    Turned over this morning, asked myself WTF and turned back to Newstalk.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

coolisin wrote: »
    I forgot, I have being listening the last couple of weeks enjoying Liam Quiglay.
    Turned over this morning, asked myself WTF and turned back to Newstalk.

Yeah I lasted 5min... ****in book club now good lord

Let it go...WE know theyre shyte..THEY know theyre shyte.....just let this one fade away like Lucy's career....:P

THEY know theyre shyte.....

do they? I get the impression they think they are the bees knees!

Kamili wrote: »
    do they? I get the impression they think they are the bees knees!

Yeah..but deep down they know...just dont want to admit it...:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭cardwizzard

Yeah Quigley was decent past few weeks, way better than these two. Same as above poster, turned on the Radio and immediately swapped channels this morning.

Anyone hear the promo, our neighbours in 98 + 104 are getting nervous or some nonsense like that. And trust Radio Nova ðŸ˜. Theyve lost all credibility in my book. Gutted...

Yeah..but deep down they know...just dont want to admit it...:)

You're right.. They do know

Anyone hear the book club this mornin? It was as if half way through the segment Lucy realised how **** it was and gave up... Hayes obviously kept going

Yeah Quigley was decent past few weeks, way better than these two. Same as above poster, turned on the Radio and immediately swapped channels this morning.

Anyone hear the promo, our neighbours in 98 + 104 are getting nervous or some nonsense like that. And trust Radio Nova ðŸ˜. Theyve lost all credibility in my book. Gutted...

Yeah heard that a few weeks ago. Wtf is Hayes at..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,439 ✭✭✭ford fiesta

I wonder does Quigley gets more listeners than C&L when covering?

If so, why not leave him in the slot?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

If so, why not leave him in the slot?

Unfortunately the audience is measured on a 6 monthly basis, so you can’t measure fill in presenters AFAIK!

Elmo wrote: »
    Unfortunately the audience is measured on a 6 monthly basis, so you can’t measure fill in presenters AFAIK!

I don't think you can either, and I suspect C&L used Quigley to up their slot listenership for the next round

Well i know of at least 2.....:):)

Who have stopped listening now that Col and loose are back....-:mad:-:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

Well i know of at least 2.....:):)

Who have stopped listening now that Col and loose are back....-:mad:-:mad:

So for every 3 listeners Quigley has Colm and Lucy have 0 to 1.

Elmo wrote: »
    So for every 3 listeners Quigley has Colm and Lucy have 0 to 1.

They wish.....:D....more like 10 to 1...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭mollser

They launched into the strictly come dancing line up this morning so off I went.

Seriously just playing music with no dj at all would bee a serious improvement on those two.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭seagull

mollser wrote: »
    They launched into the strictly come dancing line up this morning so off I went.

Seriously just playing music with no dj at all would bee a serious improvement on those two.

Playing the uninterrupted sound of a dentist drill would be better than those two.

seagull wrote: »
    Playing the uninterrupted sound of a dentist drill would be better than those two.

for me that sounds like the same thing...:o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭stevek93

I wonder has Nova seen this

I'm sure they do.....Miller clearly does, he almost makes some sort of reference to something posted here....

Hayes just doesnt care, deep down he's kicking puppies, but puts on a happy careless attitude....he'd never make any comment on a negative, because there are none in Hayestown...its all rainbows and disgraced priests there...:p

• Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭Dub Ste

I'm sure they do.....Miller clearly does, he almost makes some sort of reference to something posted here....

Hayes just doesnt care, deep down he's kicking puppies, but puts on a happy careless attitude....he'd never make any comment on a negative, because there are none in Hayestown...its all rainbows and disgraced priests there...:p

I know he checks out the facebook posts, cos he had a pop at me for having a pop at Nova on FB, got very pissy-pants with me.......

Dub Ste wrote: »
    I know he checks out the facebook posts, cos he had a pop at me for having a pop at Nova on FB, got very pissy-pants with me.......

Really? what did he say?

Really? what did he say?

You can always pick up on some sort of reference now and then (when i hear him anyways..!!)....its clear from the self-slagging of the station even in some of their promos that they do read boards.....sure isnt it the best place for nova listeners...:p

I actually don't listen to Nova much anymore at all, I just can't hack it TBH.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭Dub Ste

Dub Ste wrote: »

Really? what did he say?
    I'd replied to a few posts on FB, saying stuff like, it's a good job they share the same building as 4Fm, as they'll be able to pop downstairs and use their CD collection as Nova is now just A N Other poppy bland station, and a few other things.
    Just to say, I've won a good few prizes on Nova, but still, you have to say Nova has gone downhill big time lately.

Can't remember his exact words, but is was something like, "Good man DubSte, you don't mind taking the prizes off us, but you keep on bagging the station..
    So I said am I not allowed an opinion, he said yeah, but seeing as I obviously dislike the station so much , maybe I should turn it off.
    That's exactly what I've done, so no more morons on the breakfast show, no sh*te 80's music rammed down your throat, and no more sh*te in the afternoon.
    Morning and evening drives to and from work, I'm tuned into Dublin City FM's Livedrive, no waffle, and some great music.They've played 99% of the songs I've requested, most of them you'll never hear on Nova.

So, that was the gist of it....

Advertisement