Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone is waiting for Stamp 4

Options
  • 18-04-2018 11:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi everyone,

Thanks for reading my thread!
    So here is my situation, my partner is Irish National, I lodged my application of permission to remain in the state on the basis of marriage to an Irish national April 2017, I wrote an email last October and a mail this month, I still have not heard anything back yet. It says it takes 12 months on the website.

Could I just ask if anyone of you have had this applying experience? Or anything I could do to get to know the status of my application?

Really appreciate your help!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Ginmin

Current processing time is atleast for 14 months.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 stevenandy

Ginmin wrote: »
    Current processing time is atleast for 14 months.

Thanks for your reply! Will have to wait for a few months more then. Could i ask you where did you know about this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Ginmin

My application is on final stage and its nearly 14 months.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 acifbrohi

Hi
    Did you got your stamp 4, and how long total months you wait for to get final letter from inis
    I applied last year (May 2018)

• Registered Users Posts: 5 acifbrohi

Ginmin wrote: »
    My application is on final stage and its nearly 14 months.

Hi
    Did you got your stamp 4, and how long total months you wait for to get final letter from inis

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 stevenandy

acifbrohi wrote: »
    Hi

After about 16 months in total. But situations vary, yours could be shorter, good luck.

Advertisement