Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Best Tokyo Marui shock Recoil ?

Options
  • 16-04-2018 9:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hi Everyone I'm looking to get a Tm shock recoil assult rifle. (Im Very new to the sport )

I've done some research and initially wanted a scar h gbbr but after seeing the issues and whilst been new to the sport I have decided to go with a TM shock recoil .

The problem I now have is which one as I can't tell which one of the shock recoil is the newest and best ..

From what I've seen so far they are great airsoft guns and I'm set on getting one..

I've seen the Tm scar h and tm hk417.

Please let me know if there is any others and which one is best and newest I would prefer to pay more now as at present I would not be able to upgrade the gun myself .. also where best to buy them

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,164 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Not up to date with the latest trends but I'd never have recommended a GBBR to new players. All gas systems are far more finicky than AEGs.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Kuj90

ED E wrote: »
    Not up to date with the latest trends but I'd never have recommended a GBBR to new players. All gas systems are far more finicky than AEGs.

Thanks ...Yes from what I have seen so far AEG is the way to go

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭joe90

They are all good. I run the Scar CQC and the M4 CQB-R. both great AEG's out of the box. Would highly recommend TM recoils. Airsofteire.com sell recoils.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭tudenham10

I have 3 of them, m4/416 and scar l and they're all cracking guns. By all accounts the felt recoil from the 417 is slightly stronger than the others but the downside is the size of the mags for pouches etc.

As said above, airsofteire are probably the best place to source brand new, plus the new Italian manufactured mosfet system will be available through them too, if you wish to go that route.

As regards the scar H vs L, remember the same set of mags will work with the L/m4's/416's and they all fire the same 6mm bb! The counterpoint to this is the H looks cool...

Advertisement