Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can anyone suggest somewhere in Charleville I can get a good feed?

Options
  • 09-04-2018 3:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

My car is getting serviced in Cavanaghs on Friday week so I have two and a half hours to kill and i don't know anything about the town itself being from Tipp.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Cavanaghs is about 10 minute walk from the town itself on the Limerick road and I'm not entirely sure if there's a footpath the whole way on what is the main Cork/Limerick N20. Near to Cavanaghs would be the Charleville Park Hotel, never eaten there but it looks to be nice. Across the road from Cavanaghs is Lucey's car sales which has a very good Centra deli with a seating area inside.

No footpath, but ask them for a spin into town or a loaner car. I always get one or the other when getting a main dealer service.

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭Rave.ef

There is a foot path to the charleville park. It would be your best bet and a lot of a stone would hit it from cavanaghs.

Advertisement