Advertisement
Boards Golf Society are looking for new members for 2022...read about the society and their planned outings here!
How to add spoiler tags, edit posts, add images etc. How to - a user's guide to the new version of Boards

The Pale's classic debut available at last

Registered Users Posts: 14,182 ✭✭✭✭ Pighead

The Pale's debut album 'Here's One We Made Earlier' is in my humble opinion one of the finest Irish albums ever to be released. I remember losing this tape back in the 90's and spending the next ten years searching for a copy to replace it. It proved impossible with the album no longer available to buy. Can't remember why but I have vague memories of the guy in HMV telling me that the record company had decided not to print any more copies of the album.

Last week after twenty something years the album was finally re-released on vinyl and digital. It's just as good as I remembered and well worth checking out if you haven't heard it. Most people will probably know Butterfly and Dog with no tail but there plenty more cracking tunes to be found on this absolute classic album. Go listen.

Comments

Advertisement