Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are you guys' Sunday Morning/Afternoon rituals?

Options
  • 08-04-2018 1:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 252 ✭✭

Mine....

Waking up somewhat later than the average person should, make a cuppa, spend all day in my pjs watching Will and Grace re-runs then forcing myself around 8pm, to get my stuff ready for work the next day.

Every Sunday I tell myself I'm going to do something active for the day and soon as I put the kettle on and sit down, all plans go out the window

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Flipperdipper

SAD:(

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭ruahead

Have some form of cooked breakfast , maybe grill or just a boiled/scrambled egg. Nice cup of tea or two listening to rte. I usually make a roast too! No TV until evening so radio, reading, yoga,housework and a nice walk if a nice day. Sounds boring but I like it.

Advertisement