Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HAP and working

Options
  • 26-03-2018 6:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Does anyone know if we would be entitled to HAP when I’m claiming social welfare payment and my partner is earning €425 before tax (working 40 hours) and we have a baby all of us living together any information would be greatly appreciated
    Or is my partner only allowed work a certain amount of hours or earn a certain amount
    Kind regards

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Richmond Ultra

corkland wrote: »
    Does anyone know if we would be entitled to HAP when I’m claiming social welfare payment and my partner is earning €425 before tax (working 40 hours) and we have a baby all of us living together any information would be greatly appreciated
    Or is my partner only allowed work a certain amount of hours or earn a certain amount
    Kind regards

Contact welfare or else your local TD/councillor will tell you what you are able for but on reading your story, I would say yes.

Advertisement