Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thor

Options
  • 17-03-2018 7:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,266 ✭✭✭

Thor was bored so he went to Zeus.

"Zeus" he says” I’m bored and want something to do!!!"

"Well" says Zeus,” You could always go down on earth and find a woman to fulfil a need, like screwing!!!"

"What’s screwing?" says Thor.

"Well, it’s basically making love for ages with them! A real godly pleasure!!"Replies Zeus

"Sounds like fun, then I will do it” Says Thor.

So, Thor goes down on earth and walks up to a house with a red light outside and knocks on the door.

The door opens and a heavily made up woman with large breasts opens the door and asks” What do you want?"

Thor looks at her and replies in a godly voice” I want to screw a woman!!!"

She looks at him with curiosity and says" I've got Mary, she will sort you out!!"

Thor thinks to him self" Very obliging these earth women!"

So he climbs the stairs and opens the door to see a young, voluptuous large breasted woman!!

He was so pleased that he took her and ravaged her for 3 days and nights!!!

After the 3rd night, he got dressed and left her collapsed in a heap and went back to Mt Olympus to see Zeus

."By the gods Zeus, those earth women are good!"

Zeus looks at him and asks did you enjoy it then, cos if you did, I hope you left a parting gift!?"

“but I'm a god, why do I need to leave a gift, they should be grateful for the experience with a god!!!"

Zeus looked at him and says” My boy, if we don't leave gifts, then the days of the gods will end and we will be out of favour, go back and give her a bag of gold!!"

So Thor returns to the house and asks to see her again, he is shown up to her.

When he opens the door she is still in a collapsed heap, he puts the bag down by her and walks away.

At the last moment, he decides that she should know who he is.

“By the way" he says" I'm Thor" She looks at him and in a pained look and says

"YOUR THOR!!! I'M SO BLOODY THOR I CANT THIT DOWN!!!!!!!!"

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

Advertisement