Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Fenero vs Contracting Plus. Any difference?

Options
  • 09-03-2018 11:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 13,619 ✭✭✭✭

I'm considering going the umbrella director route for contracting (if I decide the ltd isn't for me longterm).

I'm trying to decide between Fenero or Contracting Plus.

Are both fine or one to recommend over the other?

So far Contracting Plus are ahead for me as they responded to my email yesterday where Fenero haven't yet.

The grammar/spelling in the mail was a bit off though, but maybe they are better at numbers than spelling :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,619 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

obligatory *bump* to get the thread started

• Registered Users Posts: 7 demz

Hey MrCheez,

I'm trying to make a similar decision right now. Did you receive any advice on which is better?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,619 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

Heya, I decided to go full ltd.

I believe Fenero are good though!

• Registered Users Posts: 7 demz

Ah fair enough!

Thanks. I'll look into them both and see how they fare!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,599 Mod ✭✭✭✭CIARAN_BOYLE

demz wrote: »
    Ah fair enough!

Thanks. I'll look into them both and see how they fare!

I've friends doing the umbrella company route with both. The universal advice is check everything as they do their best to have junior trainees do 95% of work re umbrella companies.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 mcon143

I'm trying to decide the same, Contracting plus fees are higher, but they seem to be more organised and sent me over the information that I needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Bhail

What's the advantage between the two?

• Registered Users Posts: 30 comuirch

I used Fenero a few years ago and found them great to deal with. Seemed like decent value at the time, and they were still responsive to my queries a year or two later when I was finalizing tax returns etc. I've not used Contracting Plus so I can't comment on them, but I had very positive experience with Fenero anyways.

Advertisement