Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tom Clancy's The Division 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

got one thanks ! <edited>

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,130 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Lone Stone wrote: »
    I am TheDaleatron on uplay if anyone has a pc key thanks ;)

PC invite sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭Flashdan

have 1 key left for PC

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,723 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzovision

Gonzovisi0n

PC invite would be great.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,130 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Gonzovisi0n

PC invite would be great.

PC invite sent.

• Advertisement

flash heart sent me one, but nothing is showing up for me to download it or say that i got it.

flash heart sent me one, but nothing is showing up for me to download it or say that i got it.

Has an entry appeared in the UPlay launcher? It appeared there for me days ago, but I only got the mail a few hours ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

3 invites spare.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,692 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

The start times are these across the world on Thursday, February 7th:

UK: 9am (GMT)
    Europe: 10am (CET)
    East Coast US: 4am (EDT)
    West Coast US: 1am (PDT)
    The end-game content will go live at these times on Friday, February 8th:

UK: 4pm (GMT)
    Europe: 5pm (CET)
    East Coast US: 11am (EDT)
    West Coast US: 8am (PDT)
    The beta will end on Sunday, February 11th at:

UK: 4pm (GMT)
    Europe: 5pm (CET)
    East Coast US: 11am (EDT)
    West Coast US: 8am (PDT)

Spear wrote: »
    Has an entry appeared in the UPlay launcher? It appeared there for me days ago, but I only got the mail a few hours ago.

nothing no game entry showing up, maybe it will show up tomorrow =/

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,723 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzovision

nothing no game entry showing up, maybe it will show up tomorrow =/

Ye nothing for me yet either.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Have invites also, give me a shout if anyone wants one.

Have you exited and restarted UPlay to pick up new entries? It can't internally refresh them.

yea i tried that. Still nothing but it's an issue apparently on the ubisoft forum and reddit

At least there's time for them to fix it before kick off.

1 PC invite left for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,486 ✭✭✭ECO_Mental

Anybody got an Xbox invite...although I'm tempted to buy the game anyway. I loved the first and put some serious hours into it and early reviews are positive enough.

6.1kWp south facing, South of Cork City

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,081 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Spear wrote: »
    At least there's time for them to fix it before kick off.

1 PC invite left for me.

Please sir can I have it? Lord_Kevin_25, cheers.

Oh thats was that message was from XB live earlier, PM sent to ECO Mental on condition that it's reoffered here if not used.

Oh thats was that message was from XB live earlier, PM sent to ECO Mental on condition that it's reoffered here if not used.

Cheers great stuff don't worry I'll be playing it not a problem. Can't wait

• Advertisement

Please sir can I have it? Lord_Kevin_25, cheers.

Done.

For those who didn't receive mails yet, try checking this:

https://account.ubisoft.com/en-US/beta-access

• Registered Users Posts: 29,566 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

If you received a friend invite but no email, you can also try this.

From Reddit:
    Here’s how to get the email if a friend sent you a code. Click this link first. https://tomclancy-thedivision.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/beta. Then click redeem code (I know it’s weird because you haven’t got a code yet but click it) then click verify email. You will then get an email, hit click here. You’ll get an email confirming your verification and within a few minutes you’ll get your code. Hope this helps. See you in the dz agents

That code worked a treat..now if only my missus stays in Dublin again tonight with her parents I can put down a few serious hours into this. :)

Beta is live.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,692 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Click play and im greeted with a windowed black screen and music nothing more lol good start.

il just stream it on my tv and hold a joypad and pretend im playing

Apparently a ton of people are getting the message "you are banned from division beta". Devs currently looking into it. I got a few minutes in, looks class. Will have to wait to til later to have a proper go.

• Advertisement

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    Apparently a ton of people are getting the message "you are banned from division beta". Devs currently looking into it. I got a few minutes in, looks class. Will have to wait to til later to have a proper go.

Every time in every game I have wanted to play and when there is a beta there is always problems you would think after all these years and years they would be able to launch a game without any hick-ups...I mean they put a man on the moon 50 years ago with only the computing power of a calculator! how hard can it be these days

Advertisement