Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Private profiles - please note that profiles marked as private will soon be public. This will facilitate moderation so mods can view users' warning histories. All of your posts across the site will appear on your profile page (including PI, RI). Groups posts will remain private except to users who have access to the same Groups as you. Thread here
Some important site news, please read here. Thanks!

The ultimate cryptocurrency survey 2018

• 08-03-2018 5:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭ deegs

I'm running a little design research survey on the state of personal attitudes to spending, saving, privacy and safety. 
    I'd really appreciate it if you could take a few moments to fill out the survey.  
    And I will of course share the results here when complete. 
    Thanks!
    http://uxr.ie/the-ultimate-cryptocurrency-survey-2018/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭ corglass

The survey is quite long and cumbersome for mobile users, with little incentive to complete.
    I think you need to simplify it's design or and some incentive for users to complete.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭ JohnnyFlash

The survey is impossible to complete. Every time you answer a question it jumps down to the bottom of the page. And the questions are really badly worded.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,973 ✭✭✭✭ SteelyDanJalapeno

Completed, I didnt find it to bad to navigate, more of a privacy survey....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭ deegs

Thanks guys for the feedback. Google forms was a little bit limiting. 
    And thanks SteelyDanJalapeno for completeing!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭ Zab

I think you have a problem in that one of the segments you're trying to measure (Anonymity and Privacy concerned) aren't going to fill in your survey.

• Advertisement
Advertisement