Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Honest opinion on corrib?

Options
  • 02-02-2018 5:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I'm either seeing a lot of "it was great!" or "it was horrible" but no explanations why. Is it really always full of parties? if i click "quiet room" will i actually be put with quiet people? I'm not a party type of person so if thats all its about im obviously not about to put a damper on other people , ill go somewhere more quieter ykno?

Also with the lottery system if i pay the 250 euro deposit and my name isnt pick do i get the 250 euro back or only 150??

Also also whats the most calm out of all the student accommodation places if you know?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 twinlightstars

I'm either seeing a lot of "it was great!" or "it was horrible" but no explanations why. Is it really always full of parties? if i click "quiet room" will i actually be put with quiet people? I'm not a party type of person so if thats all its about im obviously not about to put a damper on other people , ill go somewhere more quieter ykno?

Also with the lottery system if i pay the 250 euro deposit and my name isnt pick do i get the 250 euro back or only 150??

Also also whats the most calm out of all the student accommodation places if you know?
    Bump need to know before the 12th

• Registered Users Posts: 10 CircleTrack

Can anyone offer any insight on this as the application date is coming up?
    Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭lulu1

My daughter stayed in corrib village for her first year and my son is booking tomorrow
    put it like this You wont be slumming it but it's not the Ritz

'Don't know about party's she in her 5th year in nuig now doing her masters so if there was it didn''t do her any harm'

Op they wont force you to attend party's if you don't want to go

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭lulu1

Bump need to know before the 12th

Are you sure its a lottery system?

Advertisement