Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Dimecoin 2.0 Revival

Options
  • 01-02-2018 9:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭

Just wanted to start a thread on this.

Dimecoin was originally set up 4 years ago but was abandoned by the team who did.

It was picked up by the community there about 4 weeks ago after being in limbo for years and has seen a steady growth. They've already been added to exchanges all week, partnered with some US "soccer" team, a coffe shops and have got wallets set up for Windows and the android and Linux soon enough.

Whitepaper in development at the moment too

Literraly costs nothing €0.00006996 as we speak and is 249 on CMC but what i find interesting is the fact there will be no ICO. The coin is already listed and people can buy them so there's no need for a mad rush to sign up to a whitelist, what's also astonishing is the transaction speeds. I bought 1.5 million of them and had them transferred to my wallet in 6 seconds, another person their telegram group should he did it 16 million in 30 seconds.

Interesting coin especially seeing as how it's getting a second life or a new revivial if will and the people behind it and it's community consistently tell people this is a long term coin if you want to invest, mayne reaching $0.0001- $0.01 end of this year or summer and don't BS people about it's possible reach at this point in time which is refreshing.

Anyone else look into this as well or slightly intrigued by it?

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

I had some ETH left on cryptopia from some coin I was chasing last month... instead I now have hundreds of thousands of DIMEs :p

Feels gooooood.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭lifeandtimes

Dades wrote: »
    I had some ETH left on cryptopia from some coin I was chasing last month... instead I now have hundreds of thousands of DIMEs :p

Feels gooooood.

It's a long term coin and the development team want to focus on wallets, exchanges and white paper and then also do a coin burn down the line to increase its value. The micro transactions are quick as hell too so it's a good little coin to watch

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

The red across the board today doesn't seem to have affected Dimecoin.

Still holding fast @ $0.0001. :D

Dades wrote: »
    The red across the board today doesn't seem to have affected Dimecoin.

Still holding fast @ $0.0001. :D

I bought another million last night ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜

• Registered Users Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭stooge

some massive sell orders on cryptopia for this. Probably a coin that will never take off, but a small risk at this stage I suppose. couple of million might seem like greta investment in a few months :)

• Advertisement

stooge wrote: »
    some massive sell orders on cryptopia for this. Probably a coin that will never take off, but a small risk at this stage I suppose. couple of million might seem like greta investment in a few months :)

Just as many buy orders.

I think people have the same mind set.

It's too cheap not to buy in at the moment and see what happens down the line.

Even if it makes it too 1/c were laughing

• Registered Users Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭stooge

Just as many buy orders.

I think people have the same mind set.

It's too cheap not to buy in at the moment and see what happens down the line.

Even if it makes it too 1/c were laughing

:confused: I didnt see any current buy orders, and previous trades were fairly small???? Am I missing something?

Advertisement