Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fantasy Rugby 2018

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭Scythica

Just started thinking about my team for the weekend, definitely a tough one..! I tend to go out on a limb and pick players others don't have.

3 changes a week isn't it without points penalty?

Scythica wrote: »
    Just started thinking about my team for the weekend, definitely a tough one..! I tend to go out on a limb and pick players others don't have.

3 changes a week isn't it without points penalty?

ESPN transfers are available until just before kick off in the Ireland game tomorrow.

I'm going to do mine tonight at some stage. Had planned on going to the U20's game but I've come down with the plague so think that's unlikely now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,199 ✭✭✭qwabercd

Hoping there'll be news on Halfpenny before the deadline. Anyone know who'll be the goal kicker for France?

Had Aki, Stockdale and Shingler in my team there. Could be a good weekend. Had a load of my 15 not start last week or go off very early so a big comeback is needed.

Don't forget to update your team today folks!

• Advertisement

Quick reminder to update your teams before final round tomorrow! Best of luck!

Advertisement