Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Risk mgmt course related to infosec?

• 14-01-2018 2:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 143 ✭✭

Any of you guys done or know of any worthwhile risk mgmt courses?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,498 ✭✭✭Deep Thought

CRISC

The narrower a man’s mind, the broader his statements.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭liamo

ISACA Risk Management 101 next Saturday (Feb 17th)

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/risk-management-101-dublin-tickets-42151112111

It appears to be for ISACA members only. So, if you're thinking of doing CRISC and you join ISACA, this could be a good introduction to CRISC.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 408 ✭✭Tec Diver

Just seeing this now, a bit late of course. Sold out though, did many from Boards go? How was it?

Eoin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭liamo

I went. I was quite disappointed with it for a number of reasons and didn't go back after lunch.

Having said that, the ISACA events are usually good and I wouldn't be put off going to another one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Keyzer

CRISC is very good. Learning materials from ISACA, although pricey, are very good.

I sat the exam (and passed) last year and still refer back to the manual on a regular basis. Its a great companion document to have close to hand.

Effective management and articulation of IT/Cyber Risk is essential in this day and age - this course will help you in this regard.

• Advertisement
Advertisement