Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Private profiles - please note that profiles marked as private will soon be public. This will facilitate moderation so mods can view users' warning histories. All of your posts across the site will appear on your profile page (including PI, RI). Groups posts will remain private except to users who have access to the same Groups as you. Thread here
Some important site news, please read here. Thanks!

Withdraw of large amounts

• 13-01-2018 12:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,021 lifeandtimes

Just thought I'd ask here as I can't see and answer anywhere

Say one of your crypto that you go into from the start make a you a massive amount, say in the millions

Obviously you need to transfer it too one of the main cryptos and then change it to euros but how do large amounts get done?

Coinbase themselves have 100k limit on euro accounts which would take 10 days of transactions, how do the millionaires get their crypto back to euro and to their bank account?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭ h0neybadger

I’ll let you know how I do it. ;)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 19,597 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Mr.S

Each exchange is different on the limits they set, and full verification would be needed on most. It's a good idea to have full accounts on a few exchanges in case you ever want to get your money out quickly.

• Registered Users Posts: 712 soirish

Bitstamp offer cash out in gold.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,021 lifeandtimes

soirish wrote: »
    Bitstamp offer cash out in gold.

Interesting, so you can trade your crypto for gold, which is cool but where are you going sell a few gold bars for cash?

I guess I'm asking as an example, you made 100 bitcoin which makes it just over a million on binance, where could you then transfer that million to so you could withdraw to your bank account in one transaction? Like I said coin base only do 100k from that wallet a day

Any exchange offer the option to transfer to euro?

Or maybe we need a bank to get on board to accept transfers of crypto to a bank account and exchange for the equivilant in euro

• Registered Users Posts: 3,283 ✭✭✭ Bandara

Interesting, so you can trade your crypto for gold, which is cool but where are you going sell a few gold bars for cash?

I guess I'm asking as an example, you made 100 bitcoin which makes it just over a million on binance, where could you then transfer that million to so you could withdraw to your bank account in one transaction? Like I said coin base only do 100k from that wallet a day

Any exchange offer the option to transfer to euro?

Or maybe we need a bank to get on board to accept transfers of crypto to a bank account and exchange for the equivilant in euro

Merrion Gold in town, Cumberland Street around the corner from the Alexandra hotel

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭ Zab

bitstamp have no limits

Advertisement