Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IMC Cinema Infinity Card

• 02-01-2018 6:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi Guys

So I have been in touch with IMC lately through a few social networks and I have got word back that they are intending to launch the Infinity card in the next few months.

The infinity card will bascially be IMC's version of the limitless card that odeon do and the unlimited card that cineworld do. The premise being that you pay something like 200e a year and get unlimited access to films in the nearest chain of cinema. I expect IMC's infinity card may be a bit cheaper than odeon or cineworld based on the general difference of prices in the cinema's.

I Will update if I get anymore word on it. The card was originally launched in 2016 but they never went through with it, so fingers crossed they do this year.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60,179 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

They have been saying that for years now.

I'll believe it when I see it.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 rabzii

Yeah maybe so. Look, hopefully they come through with it. I’m assuming if people pester them enough they will. Here’s the reply I got back.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,236 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Is there any update on this? I have emailed them a few times over the years to see if they had any interest in setting one up but they never got back to me.

Advertisement